Oakland County Real Estate Transactions
At Dovitz Law Offices, we offer has a wealth of legal experience and practical knowledge for clients with commercial and residential real estate needs. Drawing on more than 30 years of experience, Clifford Dovitz strives to provide personalized and sophisticated legal counsel in a wide array of real estate litigation and transactions.
we represent commercial and residential clients across Oakland County and beyond in the following areas:
- Commercial transactions: We counsel our clients throughout the process of acquiring, financing, developing, leasing and selling commercial office, industrial and retail properties.
- Residential transactions: We counsel our clients throughout the process of acquiring, financing, developing, leasing and selling homes, condominiums, apartments, and manufactured housing communities.
- Title disputes: We can help resolve disputes and disagreements regarding land use, easements, property lines and any kind of use or misuse of a property.
- Financing and foreclosures: Our firm has ample experience working with lenders, borrowers and guarantors on obtaining debt and equity, financing and syndications and workouts, short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
- Negotiating leases or contracts: Our attorney works with all types of commercial and residential landlords and tenants as they form, alter or dissolve leases and contracts.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: If a tenant fails to honor the terms of a commercial or residential lease or contract, we can help navigate any related legal claims.
- Property tax appeals: In this economy, the values of our homes and commercial properties are continuously plummeting. In these cases, appealing property taxes is an option. We will evaluate the claim, and if we determine that it is substantial, we lead our clients from the local level up through the Michigan Tax Tribunal while we attempt to obtain a fairer assessment.
Contact Dovitz Law Offices | 248-274-6385
Call our law firm at 248-274-6385 or fill out a contact form to schedule your free initial consultation. Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. We are happy to accommodate appointments outside of regular business hours if necessary.